Thursday, February 16, 2012

Miss England...You Beauty...Science Museum, London

Miss England...You Beauty!!!

Well, may be most would have missed out on this beauty - Miss England. Not sure if she ever took part for a pageant, but surely would have been a front-runner in an applicable category ;)


For her age, she's still very well maintained ;)

Vintage - somethings just get better with age!

Well, all this on a light note, this was an absolute fantastic speed sports boat that I got to see up so close. 


On another note, I'd really like thank everyone who keep visiting and commenting; really appreciate all your feedback! I've been a tad busy off late and very poor at responding and visiting back...you are all such lovely people to bear with me :)

And I do sincerely hope to get back on track...soon!


Bookmark and Share    Tweet This    Buy art 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home   ||   About & Contact   ||   Featured Work   ||   Travel   ||   Buy