Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scavenger Hunt - Week 29th January

This is an entry for the Scavenger Hunt - Week 29th January. The five submissions were for Smile, Stand Alone, Rusty or Something Old, Artificial and Repeating Pattern.
Here is my interpretation and entry for the Scavenger Hunt.

1.Smile
Pretty Eyes or pretty smile?


2.Stand Alone
Standing alone and wine-ing alone!


3.Rusty or Something Old
This is probably the oldest steam engine, which was shot in the Science Museum in London


4.Artificial
One of the zones in Disneyland Hong Kong, is the Adventureland. This one's almost a recreation of a Hollywood set.


5.Repeating Pattern
Shot off the Regent Street in London with its old architecture well lit in glory!





Bookmark and Share    Tweet This    Buy art 

16 comments:

  1. I love this kind of old English house! When I saw them my imagination flies!!!
    Last year I visited Chester (a city in West England, close to the border with Wales) and all the city center has this kind of house. It was magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as if you are having fun with the scavenger hunt. Lovely smile and beautiful eyes in the first. Thank you for stopping by my blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots...loventhat beautiful Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the repeating pattern photo. Wish I could visit London someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greats shots! I love the one of the Regent Street!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gret! Love Regent St all lit up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the repeating pattern love the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done! Love stand alone and repeating lines.To answer your question, the eyes and smile are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty eyes AND smile. I like that repeating patterns shot, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet that no 1 is your lovely wife:-)
    Perfect pictures all of them and here you go again with that perfect place for deep water soloing in no 4, I would love to visit and try:-)

    Hope you have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well done. I think the Smile shot has both pretty eyes and smile.
    Loved your Repeating Pattern Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you all so much :)

    tania, yes that's Richa, my wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously pretty eyes, pretty smile and pretty face. LOVE the first two shots. No one can forget the second shot from this blog...:)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciation is encouraging and criticism will help me get better. Please do leave your feedback...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home   ||   About & Contact   ||   Featured Work   ||   Travel   ||   Buy