Monday, October 31, 2011

An English Summer in Autumn - Hammersmith, London

An English Summer in Autumn - Hammersmith, London

I had heard a lot about English Summers and how people enjoy it by going out to the parks, enjoying the sun, their barbeque and much more. And it always interested me to experience it because summers in India are best avoided due to the excessive heat. While on a recent trip to London I was extremely lucky to see summer come back in autumn because of climate changes. Hope you enjoy the post, just like I did.
Summer is here again



People are out at the otherwise romantic dinner place enjoying their coffee and sun in the morning. People are also out jogging and cycling. 



The night life friendly pub next door too doubles up for people to enjoy English breakfast in bright sunshine


 Clear blue skies, bright sunshine and soothing shade and shadows tell me why the English summer is worth an experience




Participating for: SkyWatch Friday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Scenic Sunday and You Capture                     

Bookmark and Share

16 comments:

  1. Marvelous captures and such a lovely place! Would love to visit there! And I really love the BLUE skies! Beautiful! Hope you have a great week, Rohit!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot and if I am not wrong you have clicked Grove bar at night...Correct me if I'm wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Great pictures and a warming sun and blue sky..wish it was here. Also great place to watch and snap people on street.
    We have good temperature still, but very gray weather today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice....
    rasta take your post...
    publish in my blog at
    http://bikersbrits.blogspot.....cek it.....

    About Fiber~~~
    Thanks visit my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Saru - tx n yes uve got that one rite - it was part of the bar fun!

    @tina - tx so much for dropping by :)

    @tania - tx a ton! indeed...it was like water in oasis, it was such fine. i wud have actully thought norway wud have gone very cold by now!

    @rasta - tx for featuring my post :)

    @christy - thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice one for SWF! Happy weekend! Hoping you can visit my skywatch post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely street shots. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you ColoradoLaday and wish u the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wandering up and down those shady London streets would fill me with a feeling of serenity and peace.

    SHADOW, WILL YOU?

    Shadow, will you always be
    Here where I can always see
    What you do and how you play?
    Or will you just slip away?


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Shadowy Mystery

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really do like the 'down home' atmosphere you've created with your photo share this week.

    Off the Pier...shadows is my link, if you'd care to view.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you everyone n greetings for SSS!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciation is encouraging and criticism will help me get better. Please do leave your feedback...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home   ||   About & Contact   ||   Featured Work   ||   Travel   ||   Buy