Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt - Week 5th February

This is a very late entry for the Scavenger Hunt - Week 5th February. Though the encouraging part was taking out the camera and shooting after a while. I am not happy with all the work but surely happy about the fact that I could think and shoot in the very limited time that I managed.

The five submissions were for Strike a Pose, Footwear, Hobby, Shiny and Colour me Green.
Here is my interpretation and entry for the Scavenger Hunt.

1.Strike a Pose
Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Twirl; a little doll created by paper quilling. Well, this could have made it through to Hobby as well :)
Also, this is the first use of the macro extension tube, and I like the results.


2.Footwear
Traditional colourful Indian footwear - Mojri or Mojari


3.Hobby
This one got me thinking; travel or photography? So I settled for something that gets going in both!


4.Shiny
A cookie box...ooo...shiny!


5.Colour me Green
A little Bamboo Shoot plant





Bookmark and Share    Tweet This    Buy art 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home   ||   About & Contact   ||   Featured Work   ||   Travel   ||   Buy