Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt - Week 22nd January

This is an entry for the Scavenger Hunt - Week 22nd January. The five submissions were for Sunset, Black and White, A Day in my Life, Four and Colourful.
Here is my interpretation and entry for the Scavenger Hunt.

1.Sunset
This was one of the last sunsets from last year. Winter sunsets are always prettier; this one saw people wrapping up their game of cricket on the beach.


2. Black and White
This was near the London Eye; the walkabout along the River Thames. The otherwise busy area was quiet on a cold and windy autumn weekday.




3. A Day in my Life
I'm not a very club-going person; but there is the odd day in my life when I do land up at one.





4. Four
G-force and adrenaline rush at the highest levels; Formula 1 racers Mark Webber of Red Bull Racing and Kamui Kobayashi of Sauber F1 battle it out for track position at the 2011 Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang near the capital city of Kuala Lumpur.





5. Colourful
This was the very vibrant show, 'The Lion King', that I had caught at Disneyland Hong Kong.






Participating for: Scavenger Hunt and Simple as That    




Bookmark and Share    Tweet This    Buy art 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home   ||   About & Contact   ||   Featured Work   ||   Travel   ||   Buy