Welcome to Saturday Sareenity.
Starting today, I'm going to host a weekly meme where you can submit any photo that you think symbolises something calm and serene. It could be nature, landscape, critters, children; absolutely anything.
Based on the voting, we'll have a 'Featured Photo of the Week' in the following week's meme.
In addition, you can still participate if you don't have a photo that qualifies for symbolising 'calm and serene', but then it cannot qualify for being the featured photo, even if it gets the most votes.
I'm not going to complicate it with too many rules, but here's some basic stuff:
- Do link the permalink of the blog post that you're submitting and not you're blog URL
- Please do try visit fellow participants; should help in discovering other good photography blogs and in learning
- You can submit your entries Fri-Mon (around 18:00 IST) and then come back to vote Mon-Wed
- It would be nice if you could follow
- By contributing to the meme, you give me permission to use the submitted photo on my site and even feature it if its the top pick of the week
- You must link up to My Third Eye or Saturday Sareenity for others to join and I'd appreciate it if you can add the button
PS: 'Sareen' is my last name and hence the creative liberty of spelling serene :). And this being the first week, please bear with teething trouble if any; in which, you can leave your link as a comment.
Tweet This Tweet